Sunday, March 27, 2005

DNA Movies

I'm having fun putting together the Bio group project with Tammy. She missed a class, but we have been fine with iterating via e-mail and it's getting close to done. We used our option to present on week 2 of the groups, which is Monday.
I decided to create a stop action animation illustrating DNA replication using the K'Nex kit. I've got the setup complete and tested a few times, and I'm ready to do a final version. The intent is to have an illustration for the hands on project of replicating DNA that the students would use in the lesson.
The second prophesy paper came together well and was well received. The concept is working out and I think I had some better examples than in the first one. It's amazing how many connections there are in the ROchester area to key breakthroughs in science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home