Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Prophesy Paper #3

I submitted the last prophesy paper Monday and I had to diverge from my timeframe that I held in the first 2 - +/- 150 years. I knew about George Selden, Rochester and the automobile, and with the announcement the other day about the fuel cell research at GMs research center in Honeoye Falls, I wanted to work all that in. So I did +/- 100 years.
My original intent was to utilize the fuel cell car idea for the fianl group project, but Joe threw a curve by posing a very different question to answer. But I still hope to work it in.
Jenn , Melissa and I got started on layout out the school board presentation elements. Not quite sure how this will come together. I looked into the Gerry Spence argument concepts and picked up some additional ideas there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home