Monday, April 25, 2005

Final Thoughts

This will be my last formal entry for GMST560.
Joe - I feel like I am so far ahead of 14 weeks ago in terms of what it means to be a teacher and all that goes with it. I know it's only one class, but this has been a great one to provide the framework/structure to hang the rest of the material to come. I can really see how it can all work in a classroom.
The research I have done in support of the projects has added a lot of knowledge about teaching, and especially this last group project with all the material about what can be done better in US schools - and we are doing it!
Tonight's project has a slight chance of being too long, so we may do a final edit just before class. We will be moving through the material quickly and deliberately. This might be a good approach, since the idea of this one is to create some tension and show that we have a solution and will save the day by implementing an MST program!

Joe - Thanks for all your help and completely professional delivery of this class! I'll keep you posted.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home