Friday, April 22, 2005

Missed Class

I got stuck at work this week and had to miss a class. Luckily we had an extra week for the presentation or it would have been a mess for the others.
The research for this project has brought me to a lot of information about the state of technical education in the US. We are IN TROUBLE.
However - it's very cool that all the research I have found points to integrated learning experiences as the optimum educational method. So apparently I picked the right degree!
I've stuctured our group presentation using the "hollywood" type storyline, and I think it is going to work out. I'm worried it's running long, and that it might be a little over the top. If our delivery is sincere then we should be able to cover the heartfelt requirement. I'm alos using the Gerry Spence idea of "fear as your ally", essectially scaring the board into implementaing the integrated program because they really have no other options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home